Remoters.co is the Data Controller of the information you provide us.
You can contact us for general data protection queries by email to the Data Protection Officer (stated below).
What kinds of information do we collect:
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, including when you create an online account, register, subscribe, respond to one of our promotions, order, use or register your interest in one of our service. This could be via your computer browser, via an app, by telephone, or by email
We collect information from and about the device you are using when you interact with our website, apps or other services, including adverts. This may include: device type, device operations, unique identifiers (device IDs), device settings, network/connections (your IP address).
Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information about you for the purpose of delivering and improving the website and the services we provide and to improve and develop our relationship with you.
We use the personal information we collect:
- to send you emails, notices, information, appreciation, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our services and those of third party organizations selected by us.
- to assist in providing the services requested by you;
- for verification of your identity and assisting you in case you forget your password or login details for our subscription services;
- for any other uses that you authorise.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information:
– to any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent;
– to other registered users of our Website, regarding the provision of our services;
– to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
How is your information protected?
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access and other similar risks.
All information gathered by Remoters.co is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorised staff.
We review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure.
Legal bases for processing
We collect and process data about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable laws. The legal bases depend on the Services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your information only where:
- We need it to provide you the Services, including to operate the Services, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the Services;
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Data Subject Rights
Each Data Subject has eight rights. These are:
- The right of access; your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
- The right to be informed; This means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended.
- The right to erasure; you can ask for your personal data to be deleted ( ‘the Right to be Forgotten’).
- The right to restrict processing; the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability; a Data Subject has the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by him or her, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The right to object; the right to object to further processing of their data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling; the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
Transferring data internationally
We use the Google service reCaptcha to determine whether a person or a computer makes a specific entry in our contact or newsletter form. Google uses the following information to determine if you are a human being or a computer: IP address of the terminal device you are using, the website you are visiting and on which the captcha is integrated, the date and duration of the visit, the identification data of the browser and operating system type used, Google account if you are logged in to Google, mouse movements on the reCaptcha areas and tasks for which you must identify images. The legal basis for the described data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation. There is a legitimate interest on our part in this data processing to ensure the security of our website and to protect us from automated input (attacks).
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time by notifying site users in this section of our site. You agree that such notification will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes. You agree that your continued use of our services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the amended policy.
Last updated May 1, 2019.
Remoters.co designated Data Privacy Officer is:
Name: Samantha Mattos
Telephone: 49 17673503452